?How To Remove Your iCloud Account From Your Device
It's easy! Before wiping the data from your phone, please follow the instructions below to remove iCloud from your device.
You can choose to remove iCloud either from the phone or via icloud.com
Option 1: Remove iCloud account using your device
1. Turn device ON
2. Select Settings
3. Select iCloud
4. Press Delete Account
5. Enter Apple ID password when prompted
6. Select Turn Off
Option 2: Remove iCloud account via iCloud.com
1. Device must be switched OFF*
2. Log into icloud.com with Apple ID and password
3. Select Find My iPhone
4. Select device from Devices list (top left hand side)
5. Device should appear as Offline
6. Select Remove from Find My iPhone (bottom of screen)
7. Select Remove on confirmation message
*Device must be switched off and appear as 'Offline', otherwise the 'Remove from Find My iPhone' option will not appear.
If you have recently switched your device off, you may have to wait a few minutes for the device to switch to 'Offline' status.
Activation Lock is only applicable to devices that are running iOS7.